From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-26 17:55:03

"Joel de Guzman" <joel_at_[hidden]> wrote

> Well, I think this is more of a BJam V2 question. I'm not an expert
> on it, but here's what I do:
>
> * I build the latest Jam executable from the source. With Windows
> and VC7.1, this is easy. There's a build.bat in the
> BOOST_ROOT/tools/build/jam_src directory.
> * I edit BOOST_ROOT/tools/build/v2/user-config.jam to reflect my
> environment.
> * With everything setup, I issue:
>
> bjam --v2
>
> (the bjam v2 docs are found at http://www.boost.org/tools/build/v2/)
>
> HTH. Tell me if you need more help.

Thanks Joel,

Actually I got a great setup from Rene, and just installed the quickbook
executable. I had no problem in generating the XML with it. My current
problems are related to the Boost.Book -- I can't actually figure out how to
use it.

Regards,
Arkadiy