From: Francis ANDRE (francis.andre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-27 02:35:23

Hi Robert

I ask again for any help on this point since I am now stack with this error.

Join my previous mail and your answer about this integral_c_tag

Hi Robert

I got this error from error C2039: 'integral_c_tag' : n'est pas membre de
'boost::mpl'

Here the beginning of level.hpp I got:
------
#include <boost/mpl/int.hpp>
#include <boost/mpl/integral_c.hpp>
#include <boost/serialization/level_enum.hpp>
#include <boost/serialization/traits.hpp>
namespace boost {
    namespace serialization {
    // default serialization implementation level
    template<class T>
    struct implementation_level {
    template<class U>
    struct traits_class_level {
    typedef BOOST_DEDUCED_TYPENAME U::level type;
};
typedef mpl::integral_c_tag tag;
// <== problem here
// #if BOOST_WORKAROUND(__IBMCPP__, BOOST_TESTED_AT(600))
// typedef
--------

>From what I check of the latest HEAD release from CVS, it should be
integral_c instead of integral_c_tag??

Regards

FA
Francis ANDRE wrote:
> Hi Robert
>
> I got this error from error C2039: 'integral_c_tag' : n'est pas
> membre de 'boost::mpl'
>

>> From what I check of the latest HEAD release from CVS, it should be
> integral_c instead of integral_c_tag??

Hmmm - I looked into this and I don't think its an error. level and
tracking are mpl "integer types" with special "sauce" and I think that this
is what ineger_c_tag is meant to be used for. Also I note that none of our
tests flag this as an error. I'm not all together sure about this so anyone
is free to help out here.

Robert Ramey