From: Brian Braatz (brianb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-29 09:36:02

[Brian Braatz Writes:]

Yes. Some will have this problem. I sympathize.

Allow me to offer up that the because Adobe has released a framework that sits on top of boost that this would help the issues you raise.

Only the people who watch this list will KNOW that though. So if we had a products page, and we had a link to the adobe framework in addition to others, it might help speak to the problem of people not seeing boost as a viable path.

Btw- I found the python link fascinating.

An additional suggestion would be to have SITE MAP on boost.org. I keep seeing boost pages in these mails I never knew existed (the phyton projects page is one)