From: Hendrik Schober (SpamTrap_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-30 09:09:51

Martin Slater <mslater_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> [...]
> Theres no need for them to copy it, they just choose an appropriate
> installation directory for them. If they have installed it in the wrong
> place (for them) they either copy or if scared to do so uninstall and
> reinstall in the correct location. Still see no problem.

  When I did the quick test, I did the wrong
  thing to prevent bjam from using "C:\Boost".
  Meanwhile I've seen how I could do this,
  but I think this whole thread was started
  to make it easier for novices to check out
  boost. Having to learn a special tool
  (bjam) in order to do that isn't exactly
  easy (even if the expected usage might be
  rather trivial).

> Martin

  Schobi

--