From: Jonathan Turkanis (technews_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-30 16:44:20

Rene Rivera wrote:
> Jonathan Turkanis wrote:

>> I should add: any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> I'm looking in to it already.. But I have a very simple question. On
> the Jamfile you have:
>
> template iostreams
> : # sources
> $(SOURCES).cpp
> <template>bzip2
> <template>zlib
> : # build requirements
> : # build variants
> ;
>
> What is $(SOURCES)? As it's not defined anywhere I can immediately
> see.

Aha! I think you've found the problem. I probably defined $(SOURCES) at one
time and forgot to remove this one occurence when I no longer used the varaible.
I guess it pick up values from other libraries when built from BOOST_ROOT.

I'm building all of Boost now and it looks like everything is okay. I have a few
other changes to the Jamfiles, so let me check them in together.

Jonathan

Jonathan