From: Markus Schöpflin (markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-31 07:54:29

Hubert Holin wrote:

> A few scattered problems remain as well, COMSOFT apparently fails to
> define the "float atan(float)" signature

I did a modification to the compiler toolset which fixes this. The
(undocumented) macro __CNAME_OVERLOADS needs to be defined to get all the
overloads required by the standard.

> (and provides useless output for the quaternion and special functions
> tests),

This one was due to the fact that during the regression test runs a wrong
version of the shared C++ standard library was used. This is due to the
fact that several compiler versions are installed side-by-side on the
machine. I changed my local toolset to link with the static version of this
library.

All math tests are now passing on Tru64 with this toolset.

Markus