From: Thore Karlsen (sid_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-01 08:57:07

On Tue, 31 May 2005 16:12:47 -0400, christopher diggins
<cdiggins_at_[hidden]> wrote:

[...]

>But fine, let's say
>that won't happen until heck freezes over, do you have an opinion on the
>fact that boost array has no constructors simply to support the rather
>obscure syntax of:
>
>boost::array a = { { 1, 2, 3; } } // notice two sets of { }

"Simply"? This syntax allows you to initialize a const array. I
typically use boost::array for constant lookup tables (often global), so
I need to initialize the array this way. If you take this away
boost::array would be useless the way I see it.

--
Be seeing you.