From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-01 12:29:27

"Tom Brinkman" <reportbase_at_[hidden]> wrote

> If there are no objections, I will start requesting that libraries
> under review be sponsered by at least prominent boost member. This
> would ensure that accepted libraries meet the approval of a least one
> prominent boost member.

Are we going to have an election on which boost member is considered
"prominent"? Or is there such division already? :-)

Seriously, I think the number of reviews is most closely related to the the
interest, and so the problem may actually be at much earlier stage.
Theoretically the libraries that don't raise enough interest should not
reach the review stage.

Also, please note, that in case of typeof, a very active support of a very
prominent boost member, didn't ensure large number of reviews.

Meanwhile I am very much puzzled with the inconsistency of rather high
download activity and relatively low amount of feedback the Typeof library
has received on the list. If somebody could offer a reasonable explanation
of this fact, it would help us a lot in our future work with boost.

Best regards,
Arkadiy