From: Ariel Badichi (abadichi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-02 04:49:19

Maksym Motornyy wrote:
>> See perhaps <boost/strong_typedef.hpp>

I didn't know about BOOST_STRONG_TYPEDEF's existence until Caleb
mentioned it. When I looked for documentation, I found it was part of
the Serialization library. Perhaps the documentation belongs to another
section (this also goes for static_warning, smart_cast, etc.).

(I didn't check the CVS, I checked the 1.32 release; sorry if it's
already fixed)

Boost contains many useful things under the hood ;).

Apropos, some classes I use are from boost/detail (e.g., atomic_count).
I feel guilty having to write "detail" when using them... will they
become part of public boost some day?

You mean something like Matthew Wilson's (www.stlsoft.com) true_typedef?