From: Felipe Magno de Almeida (felipe.m.almeida_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-02 05:42:54

Hi,

I'm having linking errors(multiple definitions) with the ptr_map in VC7.1.
The problem is in the struct eraser(all its methods) inside the
function insert_lookup in the ptr_map_adapter_base template. I've
tried inlining all the methods with no success. The workaround I found
was making eraser a inner class inside the ptr_map_adapter_base
template(moved it from the insert_lookup function).

This errors appear when using the operator[] of the very same ptr_map
in two different files.

I attached the simplest files that I could make that shows these problems...

Thank you for boost,
Felipe Magno de Almeida.

--
   Felipe Magno de Almeida
Developer from synergy and Computer Science student from State