From: Caleb Epstein (caleb.epstein_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-02 07:37:33

On 6/2/05, Simon Richter <Simon.Richter_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> as probably everyone in here, I have written many factory
> implementations and plugin managers in various projects, and decided to
> throw them all together into a set of template classes.

There is a Factory implementation in the current review queue. The
code is in the vault:

http://boost-sandbox.sf.net/vault

Look for factory3.zip. The implementation doesn't require inheritance
from any particular base class. The factory objects are templated on
an mpl::vector of types that they can create. The factory methods
themselves are, I believe, pluggable at runtime.

> - template<typename obj, typename stream>
> class parser

The purpose of your parser/parseiterator stuff eludes me. What is it
for? Is it akin to Spirit?

--
Caleb Epstein
caleb dot epstein at gmail dot com