From: Douglas Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-02 10:38:12

I want to be rolling prerelease tarballs by next Friday, June 10th, and
hope to release 1.33.0 shortly thereafter.

To get there, I need your help. We've just brought the "Unresolved
issues" page back online at:

http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-HEAD/developer/
issues.html

This reflects all of the bugs that we need fixed or accounted for
before we release Boost 1.33.0. The page itself has some flaws that we
are aware of (and will work on), but please verify that your libraries
don't have any entries on this page. Click on the name of the library
to see the full set of results for the compilers important for this
release. Focus on those compilers; ask me first before making changes
to accommodate other compilers.

We're...almost...there.

        Doug