From: SourceForge.net (noreply_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-02 11:27:37

Support Requests item #1213620, was opened at 2005-06-02 09:27
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=207586&aid=1213620&group_id=7586

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,

on our Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3.0 Opteron Machine the
g++ is configured to produce 64-bit binaries. When
trying to build 32-bit objects via the "-m32" compiler
and linker options, the boost build mechanism simply
seems to ignore the option provided.
Interestingly one can provide this option to the
configure script but in it's output (the user.hpp file)
the option only appears as a comment.
It seems to get completely ignored in the subsequent
build and test
stages !

Is this true or am I missing some way to configure
things here ?
How can I supply special compile/link options to the
build/test
stages of the boost build process ???

Thanks in advance

Frank-Oliver