From: Hendrik Schober (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-03 02:48:17

David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> [...]
> > >
> > > Yes, I was thinking of something similar. That will require some
> > > significant overhaul of the build system, though, including bjam, I
> > > think.
> >
> > I think the revolving dash would be good
> > enough until this will be done.
>
> Either one requires significant work. I'll look into it though.

  So making the guide easier seems easiest.

  I'm working on it. Honestly. It's just that I
  only have one or two hours every other night,
  when I'm already tired.
  I plan to check what I have with my fellow-
  workers first, will probably try to improve it
  afterwards, and only then show it here. I
  guess I'll then need some help to get the
  things right which require knowledge of
  Boost.Build (which I still try to avoid to
  aquire, to tackle this less biased <g>) and
  maybe some help to put some more links into
  Boost.Build at the appropriate places.

  Schobi

--
SpamTrap_at_[hidden] is never read