From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-03 16:05:21

It isn't always obvious who maintains a given library. The authors
listed in the documentation have often come and gone, and now someone
else handles it. So, I've started the file libs/maintainers.txt, which
I hope we can keep up-to-date with the maintainers for each library.
I've initialized the file with all of the libraries listed in the
regression tests, and put in the maintainers that I believe are still
active.

Please update the list in CVS or reply with any changes that need to be
made.

        Doug

algorithm/minmax Herve Bronnimann <hbr -at- poly.edu>
algorithm/string Pavol Droba <droba -at- topmail.sk>
any
array
assign Thorsten Ottosen <nesotto -at- cs.auc.dk>
bind Peter Dimov <pdimov -at- mmltd.net>
concept_check
config John Maddock <john -at- johnmaddock.co.uk>
conversion
crc
date_time Jeff Garland <jeff -at- crystalclearsoftware.com>
disjoint_sets
dynamic_bitset
filesystem Beman Dawes <bdawes -at- acm.org>
format
function Douglas Gregor <dgregor -at- cs.indiana.edu>
functional
functional/hash Daniel James <daniel -at- calamity.org.uk>
graph Douglas Gregor <dgregor -at- cs.indiana.edu>
integer
io
iostreams Jonathan Turkanis <technews -at-
kangaroologic.com>
iterator David Abrahams <dave -at- boost-consulting.com>,
Thomas Witt <witt - at - acm.org>
lambda Jaakko Jarvi <jarvi -at- cs.tamu.edu>
logic Douglas Gregor <dgregor -at- cs.indiana.edu>
math Hubert Holin <Hubert.Holin -at- meteo.fr>
mpl Aleksey Gurtovoy <agurtovoy -at- meta-comm.com>,
David Abrahams <dave -at- boost-consulting.com>
multi_array Ronald Garcia <garcia -at- osl.iu.edu>
multi_index Joaquin M Lopez Munoz <joaquin -at- tid.es>
numeric/conversion Fernando Cacciola <fernando_cacciola -at-
ciudad.com.ar>
numeric/interval Sylvain Pion <Sylvain.Pion -at- sophia.inria.fr>,
Herve Bronnimann <hbr -at- poly.edu>, Guillaume Melquiond
<guillaume.melquiond -at- ens-lyon.fr>
numeric/ublas
optional Fernando Cacciola <fernando_cacciola -at-
ciudad.com.ar>
parameter David Abrahams <dave -at- boost-consulting.com>,
Daniel Wallin <dalwan01 -at- student.umu.se>
pool
preprocessor
program_options Vladimir Prus <ghost -at- cs.msu.su>
property_map Douglas Gregor <dgregor -at- cs.indiana.edu>
ptr_container Thorsten Ottosen <nesotto -at- cs.auc.dk>
python David Abrahams <dave -at- boost-consulting.com>
random
range Thorsten Ottosen <nesotto -at- cs.auc.dk>
rational
regex John Maddock <john -at- johnmaddock.co.uk>
serialization Robert Ramey <ramey -at- rrsd.com>
signals Douglas Gregor <dgregor -at- cs.indiana.edu>
smart_ptr Beman Dawes <bdawes -at- acm.org>, Peter Dimov
<pdimov -at- mmltd.net>
spirit Joel de Guzman <djowel -at- gmail.com>
static_assert John Maddock <john -at- johnmaddock.co.uk>
test Gennadiy Rozental <gennadiy.rozental -at-
thomson.com>
thread Michael Glassford <glassfordm -at- hotmail.com>
timer Beman Dawes <bdawes -at- acm.org>
tokenizer
tuple Jaakko Jarvi <jarvi -at- cs.tamu.edu>
type_traits John Maddock <john -at- johnmaddock.co.uk>, David
Abrahams <dave -at- boost-consulting.com>
utility
variant
wave Hartmut Kaiser <hartmut.kaiser -at- gmail.com>