From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-04 07:52:34

John Maddock <john_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> John, do you have any ideas what's up here?
>
>Not really. However there was one change to is_enum since the last
>release

(http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/boost/boost/boost/type_traits/is_enum
.hpp?r1=1.12&r2=1.13)
>and does affect the code that produces the error. So you could try
>reverting the code and see if that fixes things for vacpp.

OK, thanks I will try that. So if I understand correctly, the
process_jam_log program does not compile as it should because it uses the
type_traits?

>Failing that,
>the standard advice is to build the regression test helper programs with
>gcc, irrespective of what compiler you're going to test on the actual test
>run.

Well getting gcc to run correctly on aix is probably even more difficult;-(