From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-04 11:55:09

Jeff Garland wrote:
> I didn't look at the check-in logs, but in the last 24-48 hours a host of
> previously passing date-time serialization tests have started to fail. In
> particular code warrior 9-4, various gcc, and vc7 were previously passing. I
> haven't made any check-ins to date-time, so unless someone else has I expect
> the problem is elsewhere...

Well I did some checkins for a CW serialization work around. And I just
fixed part of that for GCC. Last night, it's mid-day for me, I also
fixed those datetime serialization tests because Robert put it a check
for ordering the includes. So the errors might go away soon. We'll have
to see.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything