From: Daniel James (daniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-04 14:39:29

Tom Brinkman wrote:
> When a library is in the beta period, the author could change the
> public interfaces based upon the usablity concerns of its users. In
> some cases, as most library's take many-many months to fully
> appreciate and learn, this could be a benefit.

Isn't this what boost is all about anyway? For many libraries, it's a
chance to try them out before standardization? Many boost libraries'
interfaces have changed considerably, a long time after been accepted.

FWIW, I was too laz^H^H^Hbusy to review the library, but based on when I
last looked at it (quite a while ago, but in a lot of detail), I would
have voted to accept it.

Daniel