From: Paul Groke (paul.groke_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-04 21:26:11

Hi everybody,

there seems to be a bug in the documentation (or implementation?) of
boost::lock_error.

The documentation (http://www.boost.org/doc/html/lock_error.html)
describes lock_error as:

   Synopsis:
   class lock_error : public std::logical_error {

Whereas them implementation (1.32.0, thread/exceptions.hpp) declares
boost::lock_error as derived from boost::thread_exception which is
derived from std::exception and nothing more.

Even assuming std::logic_error was ment (there is no class
std::logical_error ) I'd say that's a documentation bug.

I haven't looked through all the other exception classes defined by
boost::thread ... maybe someone should :-)

bye, Paul