From: Johannes Brunen (jbrunen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-06 08:59:11

Hi,

we are proudly using the boost libraries in our application:

- Name: CADdy++ Mechanical Design professional (c)
- Company: DataSolid GmbH Germany
- Product: Fully parametric 3D CAD application with unbroken link between 3D
models and 2D drawings.
- Boost libraries: any, tokenizer, signals, property_map, array, bind,
operators, tuple, random

many thanks to all the boost developers for their great work and effort
spending into boost.

With best regards

Johannes Brunen

DataSolid GmbH