From: Detlef Meyer-Eltz (Meyer-Eltz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-06 10:00:56

Hello,

I would be glad if you would put my program into your list

The name of the Application
---------------------------

TextTransformer

The name of the company
-----------------------

Dr. Detlef Meyer-Eltz

A paragraph describing the Application:
---------------------------------------

The TextTransformer is a Windows IDE for the generation of top down
parsers with included c++ interpreter code for semantic actions. Both
can be executed or debugged immediately on single source files or on
groups of files. Generated parsers can be exported as c++ code
including as well the interpretable code as any arbitrary other code.
Tokens are defined as POSIX regular expressions and rules are defined
in a similar syntax quasi as regular expressions of regular
expressions. The construction of parse trees and their traversal is
supported.

parts of Boost used
-------------------

The TextTransformer is essentially based on the boost regex library,
by which the tokens for a parser can be defined. The lexical_cast and
the format library are used for the integrated c++ interpreter. For
the future also an interpreter version of the string_algo part is
planned. The program_options library will be used too to improve the
command line version of the texttransformer.

URL's to your companies home page

http://www.texttransformer.com

Download
--------