From: Rob Stewart (stewart_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-06 13:01:17

From: "John Maddock" <john_at_[hidden]>

> There are now a set of prototype "Who's Using Boost?" pages available at:
>
> http://freespace.virgin.net/boost.regex/who/html/index.html

Excellent work! It looks phenomenal.

I found a few typos or phrasing issues on
http://freespace.virgin.net/boost.regex/who/html/who_s_using_boost_/open.html:

 - last sentence of the introductory paragraph:

   s/you're/your/

 - SmartWin++:

   s/small sized/small/

   s/what so ever/whatsoever/

 - libpdf++:

   s/a object-oriented/an object-oriented/

 - The ASN.1 Tool; last sentence:

   s/H.450 series protocol/H.450 series protocols/

   (I'm guessing that to be the appropriate correction.)

May I suggest removing "Introduction" from the TOC? The
introduction is the only section on the same page as the TOC, so
its appearance in the TOC looks a bit odd.