From: Felipe Magno de Almeida (felipe.m.almeida_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-06 16:32:05

Application Name: mailIntercept

Company Name: Synergy

Brief: A mail interceptor service for Exchange Server 2000/2003.

Better Description: It intercepts and interprets the e-mails from a
LAN using Exchange Server and converts the microsoft proprietary
format to MIME and passes them to an SMTP filter and returns the
emails to the Exchange Server as modified by the SMTP filter,
converted back to the microsoft proprietary format and with its
features preserved.

Boost libs:
boost.mpl
boost.string_algo