From: Jody Hagins (jody-boost-011304_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-06 23:10:45

On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 23:18:27 +0200
Tobias Schwinger <tschwinger_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Jody Hagins wrote:
> > Compiling on gcc 3.2, I get tons of compiler warnings about volatile
> > qualifiers on functions. Specifically, things like this...
>
> Thanks for your report.
>
> Unfortunately I'm having difficulties to reproduce this, using gcc 3.2
> (mingw32) gcc 3.3, 3.4 and gcc 4.0 (Gentoo Linux - don't have 3.2
> installed on this machine).
>
> Can you tell me your platform and exact compiler version ?

I simply ran bjam in the test subdirectory...

shandalle:jody> cat /etc/redhat-release
Red Hat Linux release 7.3 (Valhalla)
shandalle:jody> uname -a
Linux shandalle.atdesk.com 2.4.18-18.7.xsmp #1 SMP Wed Nov 13 19:01:42
EST 2002 i686 unknown
shandalle:jody> g++ --version
g++ (GCC) 3.2
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is
NO
PURPOSE.