From: Jody Hagins (jody-boost-011304_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-07 01:40:09

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 02:04:46 -0400
Jody Hagins <jody-boost-011304_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> If you still think I've not given enough exact information, then I
> apologize, and hope that someone else can make it more clear. Also,
> please do not fall into the trap that some other submitters have
> fallen into: reviews are not attacks on people, but ideas.

Actually, I wrote the wrong thing above. They are not supposed to be
attacks at all, but my meaning is that we are reviewing the ideas,
design, documentation, implementation, etc, but not the person. Please
don't take anything I write personally (or anyone else, for that
matter). I guess I still remember too well the exchanges between
Jonathan and Andreas, and I want to avoid something even remotely
similar.