From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-07 16:18:21

"Maksym Motornyy" <mmotorny_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Hello all,
>
> Is there any i18n library available (pending) in Boost?

Not that I'm aware of, assuming by i18n you mean a Unicode support library.

There is an "i18n" branch for Boost.Filesystem being actively worked on, but
that only deals with file and directory names, not the i18n problem as a
whole.

Incidentally, a Unicode support library is one of the areas where the C++
committee's library working group would like to see proposals. In (very
brief) discussions, two levels of support were of interest. Perhaps "basic"
and "advanced". I don't recall anyone actually saying what was meant by
those terms.

--Beman