From: Manfred Doudar (manfred.doudar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-07 21:24:26

Hi Boosters: John & others;

Below are the details of our in-house use of Boost.

Please not, our software and consequently use of Boost is
in-house (not sold to third parties) - consequently, appropriate
classification is needed for this category.

COMPANY NAME:
MetOcean Engineers

COMPANY ADDRESS:
www.metoceanengineers.com

COMPANY BRIEF:
A leading consultancy providing oceanographic and meteorological
services in support of coastal and ocean engineering and environmental
protection. Core activities encompass: oceanographic measurements;
metocean monitoring systems; coastal and ocean engineering; environmental
consultancy; data management.

PREDOMINANT 3RD PARTY (OPEN-SOURCE) LIBRARIES IN USE:
* Boost
* Blitz++

CONTEXT OF BOOST USAGE:
Tools and libraries for analyses and dissemination of oceanographic &
meteorological data:
    * Libraries to generically write, read, copy, and hack
oceanographic & meteorological data file formats
    * Libraries and tools for numerical modelling, analysis and data
processing

NOTE:
Software is not commercialized to third parties; all software is
delivered in-house

WHO's USING BOOST CATEGORY:
Other (in-house/internal usage)

BOOST LIBRARIES CURRENTLY IN USE: