From: jarvi (jarvi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-09 13:26:45

On Jun 9, 2005, at 1:11 PM, Arkadiy Vertleyb wrote:

> I am not sure if you mean typeof registration, but if you do, neither
> F nor
> A need to be registered. What needs to be registered are types and
> templates that are present in the result type of F()(A()).

Hi Arkadiy,

Sorry, my wording was a bit sloppy, thanks for clarifying. The main
point was that the result_of template needs to
detect whether the BOOST_TYPEOF will succeed (all relevant
types/templates have been typeof-registered),
and if it will not succeed, then follow the list of steps specified
in the TR1.

Cheers, Jaakko