From: Brian Braatz (brianb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-09 15:05:40

Looks interesting. I wasn't able to find the performance tests though.

Also- I wonder if a better name might be found. maybe simply
"associative_vector"- but that is a lot of typing.

hmmm...

or maybe come up with a name for the body of libraries (containters)
that you intend to implement.

something like

Boost.supercontainers

Hmm...

(quick check on http://thesaurus.reference.com for the word "speed"):

Main Entry: speed
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: rate
Synonyms: acceleration, activity, agility, alacrity, breeze,
briskness, celerity, clip, dispatch, eagerness, expedition, fleetness,
gait, haste, headway, hurry, hustle, legerity, lick, liveliness,
momentum, pace, precipitancy, precipitation, promptitude, promptness,
quickness, rapidity, rapidness, readiness, rush, rustle, snap, steam,
swiftness, ton, urgency, velocity

hmmm... none of that is working very well

one other suggestion:

boost.optocontainters

(i.e. for optimized)

I hope that helps or sparks an idea.