From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-10 12:42:36

"David Abrahams" <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote

> Tobias Schwinger <tschwinger_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
> > The library has been updated and the following changes have been made:
>
> You know that the library that's under review needs to remain
> available and unchanged during the review period, don't you? It's
> fine to post updates, as long as the original is still accessible
> through its original URL.

Maybe this should be stated explicitly. The following quote:

"A proposed library should remain stable during the review period; it will
just
confuse and irritate reviewers if there are numerous changes. It is,
however,
useful to upload fixes for serious bugs right away, particularly those which
prevent reviewers from fully evaluating the library. Post a notice of such
fixes on the mailing list."

doesn't make it clear (for me, at least) that the original version has to
remain available after a fix has been uploaded.

Regards,
Arkadiy