From: Brian Braatz (brianb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-10 13:08:08

Thanks for the response.

Are you going to submit this as a boost tool?

I am not extremely familiar with the whole documentation generation
aspect of boost, so I am not sure how this would fit in.

If you are planning to submit this, I suggest you:

* Pay careful attention to anyone who responds to this mail who knows
more about how the doc gen stuff works
* "Go the last mile"- i.e. do whatever extra work needed to fully
integrate this tool based on the feedback and thoughts you get (i.e.
don't expect someone to do it for you)

Maybe if you ran doxygen on boost, and then ran your tool on that and
put it up on a web server somewhere, you could post a link here and
people could see "the big picture".

hope that helps in some way

Brian :)