From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-10 14:53:13

dan marsden wrote:
> --- Joel de Guzman <joel_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>

>>It's difficult to guesstimate when all this will
>>happen. I am working
>>on fusion now. Work on phoenix-2 can definitely
>>happen concurrently
>>with fusion if I can get some help on it. So, I
>>welcome anyone
>>interested.
>

> I'm pretty familiar with phoenix. I'd be prepared to
> volunteer to help out if thats ok. What needs doing,
> and how could I be of help?

Super! How about the adaptable closures? I have to warn you though
that this may be a temporary bridge for Spirit 1.8 to Spirit 2.0.
Adaptable closures support may be retired in place of true local
variables (already supported in Phoenix 2); unless a solution
can be found to get rid of the nasty TLS ugliness in multithreaded
code.

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman