From: AlisdairM (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-10 17:12:45

David Abrahams wrote:

> Your contention that this has something to do with the use of "using"
> in classes makes no sense to me, since all such cases are #ifdef'd out
> for borland.

You're right - looks like I confused myself narrowing the test cases.

The 'using' problem is actually in the test library, in the file
(BOOST_ROOT)\boost\test\utils\named_params.hpp

I mistook this for part of the parameter library at the time.

So my comment for the token_test case only holds, and I will take
another look at workarounds for the parameter library this weekend
myself!

Thanks for 'encouraging' me to take another look <g>

--
AlisdairM