From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-11 07:26:51

On 06/10/2005 06:34 PM, Larry Evans wrote:
> On 06/10/2005 06:15 PM, David Abrahams wrote:
[snip]
>> As I've tried to say, you need to analyze the PP lib code used in the
>> mpl headers; I even pointed you at a likely candidate file in my last
>> post.
>>
> Yes, thanks, I have looked at it and will focus my attention on that
> now.
I tried modifying boost/mpl/vector/aux_/numbered_c.hpp but saw no change
in boost/mpl/aux_/preprocessed/<mode>/vector_c.hpp. So, I removed
the -P flag from the preprocess.cmd and discovered
boost/mpl/aux_/sequence_wrapper.hpp was producing the output. This was
confirmed by changing sequence_wrapper.hpp and seeing a corresponding
change in <mode>/vector_c.hpp.