From: pedro.lamarao_at_[hidden]
Date: 2005-06-12 09:03:20

Aaron W. LaFramboise wrote:

> By the way, take this in no way as criticism of your library, which I
> have not formed an opinion on yet. I am only stating my belief that
> iostream implementations are tangental to the primary work of creating a
> Boost socket stream library.

If I didn't want criticism on my library, I wouldn't show it to other
people. ;-)
Criticism is welcome.

I'm have an alternative version of that code, in the form of a
"Boost.Network" library, suitable for the Sandbox. As soon as I've won
my battle against the documentation building system, I'll upload it.

Then, I'll concentrate on trying to show what kinds of coding patterns
are made much easier with IOStreams syntax. That's my game.

--
 Pedro Lamarão