From: Thomas Matelich (matelich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-13 18:08:02

Application: Eddynet Suite (ZAC, Electronic Resolution,
EIMS-[BOP,SG,TSB], and more)

Company: Zetec, Inc.

Product Description: Eddynet is a complete suite of software for
conducting an eddy current inspection of metal tubing, especially that
in steam generators of nuclear power plants. We've been using Boost
since 2001 in our C++ rewrite of our legacy systems.

Boost libraries used:
Smart Pointer - shared_ptr has made life good
Utility - I love noncopyable
Bind - The most fun way to confound my coworkers.
Graph - This library and the makefile dependencies example was a
godsend for creating a build & link management/subset
creation/circular dependency check tool for our 110 cvs modules.
Iterator
Cast: lexical_cast and numeric_cast
Function
Regex
Tuple - great for when you're too lazy to make a struct
Lambda - so much fun!
Ref
Static Assert
Type Traits
Quaternion
Any
Format
Tokenizer
TriBool
CRC
Operators

Product webpage: http://www.zetec.com/industries/energy/sg_software.asp

(We're hiring, boost experience preferred :)