From: Jonathan Wakely (cow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-14 08:26:48

On Tue, Jun 14, 2005 at 02:55:57AM -0400, Gennadiy Rozental wrote:

> Hi,,
>
> Here some Boost.Test failures I do not understand:
[snip]
> 4) token_iterator_test
>
> Failes at runtime (abort) under gcc- 3.4.4- linux and gcc- 4.0.0- linux. My
> guess it's compler bug. Could somebody confirm?

As already explained, that fails with gcc in debug mode, because a
singular iterator is copied. I think I first pointed that out months
ago.

> 6) token_iterator_test
>
> Failes under mingw (3.2.3) during linking with undefined reference to
> std::char_traits<wchar_t>. I know that mingw doesn't have wchar_t. But
> BOOST_NO_CWCHAR is not defined for some reason.

That macro says the platform has no wchar_t. MinGW _does_ have wchar_t,
but libstdc++ does not support it. You should use another macro
(something like BOOST_NO_WSTRING IIRC)

jon

--
"When I use a word, it means just what I choose it to mean
 -- neither more nor less."