From: Phil Richards (news_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-17 10:39:43

On 2005-06-17, I wrote:
[second attempt at a patch on compiler_status.cpp]

Well, it does seem to work quite well, but it highlights a
problem with the tests under libs/utility/enable_if - when
they get processed by process_jam_log, the test-type
extracted ends up being "". Either there is something odd
about the Jamfile in there, or process_jam_log has an error.

I know nothing about either, so I'm not much help on this one :-)
(The reason why it hasn't highlighted before is that the patch
*doesn't* default to "run" if the type isn't known, so all tests
show as "Fail" even though they haven't.)

phil

--
change name before "@" to "phil" for email