From: Tobias Schwinger (tschwinger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-17 18:49:03

Hi,

Falcon wrote:
> I'd like to recommend the addition of code for handling of pointers to
> member functions to Boost.Type_Traits. This is a simple modification,

Incidentally, there is a small library, FunctionTypes, that deals with this
issue in very much detail (like function pointers, function references, member
function pointers, their const/volatile qualification, printf-style '...'
parameters and calling convention attributes).

It is not part of Boost, but currently under review. This means the community
evaluates whether it should become a part of Boost or not (details on the review
process can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/2nljq).

     ZIP-Archive: http://tinyurl.com/4oe7q
     Online docus: http://tinyurl.com/4fw9n
     Discussion: see the threads with "[function types]" in their topic

Regards,

Tobias