From: Andy Little (andy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-18 05:49:57

"Tobias Schwinger" <tschwinger_at_[hidden]> wrote

> To not only use the library for a workaround here, I'll add a static assertion
> to restrict it to function pointers ;-).

> Untested code ahead, but it should be easy enough for my typos to be fixable
> (hope it works for you)...

Had some fun playing around with it some more
Note that the feed_function doesnt check the arity ( or number of elements) of
the tuple. However may be this could be useful. Perhaps one could add a range
parameter specifying which range of args in the tuple to use.

IMO Its daft that there are traits for variables and not traits for functions,
which this library addresses. I reckon that there are many potential uses of
this library, especially in FP style programming. Perhaps this library will
help to open them up.

FWIW I change my vote. I vote to accept the library into boost.

regards
Andy Little