From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-18 19:44:30

Rene Rivera wrote:
> David Abrahams wrote:
>
>> I'm a little confused as to why the tags show up in the first place
>> when they're redundant. We do have a system for removing irrelevant
>> build properties from subvariant paths.

Oops, just realized that I answered your question incorrectly :-\

The redundant tags removed are for the toolset and toolset version used
to build. They are usually redundant for a system packager because there
is only one default/canonical compiler toolset in the system.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything