From: Andy Little (andy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-19 08:53:26

"Tobias Schwinger" <tschwinger_at_[hidden]> wrote i
> Hi Andy,
>
> sorry for spotting it this late:
>
> Andy Little wrote:
>>
>> typename boost::enable_if<
>> ::boost::is_function_type<boost::function_pointer,Function>,
>> typename boost::function_type_result<Function>::type
>
> ^^^^ This does not really make sense because you instantiate
> 'function_type_result' regardless if 'Function' is a function type. Need
> 'lazy_enable_if' here.
>
>> >::type
>> feed_function(Function f, Tuple& t)
>> {
>> return function_feeder<Function>::feed(f,t);
>> }

 Good point. Might be nice to document that as I guess that this is a common
use. OTOH I guess that the fact that there iasnt a::type if its not a function
is documented

Another weakness of feed_function is that it doesnt support overloaded functions
by deduction.
regards
Andy Little