From: Brian Braatz (brianb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-19 10:59:56

[Dave Abrahams Writes:]
> These all sound like great ideas to me. The great thing about a Wiki
> is that you _don't_ need to ask permission in order to get started :)

[Brian Braatz Writes:]

Ok- I have never 'added' anything to a wiki, and wasn't sure if Jeff
Garland or someone had to allow the page to be created first.

I think it would be extremely valuable though to have a Metaprogramming
FAQ to collect common questions. I will (sometime this coming week) try
to get something going for people to comment on.

If someone knows of one that already exists, please say so (if its not
boost, it still would be valuable to supply a link to it)

Thanks

Brian :)