From: Terje Slettebø (tslettebo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-19 12:39:44

>From: "Joaquín Mª López Muñoz" <joaquin_at_[hidden]>

> The latest update of lexical_cat introduced a trivial bug,
> shown for instance at http://tinyurl.com/c9b8s.
>
> I'll be commiting the attached patch later today, if no one
> objects (or commits it first.)

Thanks for fixing this. It didn't show up in the lexical_cast unit test,
obviously because some other file included this header. From what I
understand, size_t is also available in the global namespace, even when
<cstddef> (rather than <stddef.h>) is used, which is why it was used
unqualified in the code, but of course, the header should have been
included.

Regards,

Terje

----