From: Markus Schöpflin (markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-20 02:52:30

JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z wrote:

> mpl::set is currently failing
>
> http://tinyurl.com/9qzuh
>
> yet it used to work as of the penultimate
> tru64cxx regression cycle. I've examined the CVS
> looking for recent changes that could have
> some impact on this, but I don't really see
> anything.
> Any idea about this problem? Thank you,

The failures are caused by a change to the tru64cxx65 toolset done by me.
The compiler now compiles in strict_ansi mode and no longer in relaxed ansi
mode. This change has been caused by the discovery that otherwise the
compiler fails to correctly resolve overloads when function templates and
non-template functions are mixed.

As to why the set tests are now failing, I have no idea. :-( I'll try to
have a look at this later.

Markus