From: Fernando Cacciola (fernando_cacciola_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-24 14:23:56

"Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve" <rwgk_at_[hidden]> escribió en el mensaje
> --- Fernando Cacciola <fernando_cacciola_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> IMPORTANT CHANGES:
>>
>> (A)
>>
>> My new numeric_cast<> used as an exception class:
>>
>> bad_numeric_conversion
>>
>> while the old code used
>>
>> bad_numeric_cast
>>
>> Now that the old code is superseeded by the new one,
>> I adopted bad_numeric_cast, which means that
>> if there is any user of the new code relying on it,
>> that code will stop compiling.
>
> Congratulations to the birth of your son! I *really* appreciate that you
> are
> still finding the time to do the cleanup work.

Thank you!
It ain't easy with the sister, our 1&1/2-year old daugther, but I'm trying
my best.

> [SNIPPED]
> It is because bad_numeric_cast is now defined as
> boost::numeric::bad_numeric_cast instead of boost::bad_numeric_cast. This
> simple patch fixes the problem:

Oh, another one of my yesterday's faults.

OK, I used the same technique for the exception class coming from
old_numeric_cast.hpp

Now _the_ exception class is defined solely in

numeric/conversion/converter_policies.hpp

and put into boost namespace by numeric/conversion/cast.hpp

Best

Fernando Cacciola
SciSoft