From: Martin Slater (mslater_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-26 02:04:51

> ar << *this; // I can't imagine what this if for

Is this going to break with the new release? I use this idiom quite a
lot and would hate to have to hack the boost source immediately 1.33 is
released. From my point of view this lets me serialise some complex
objects with exposing the acutal serialisation mechanism used, hence its
an implementation detail that I am free to change without breaking
client code. These objects take a file path to load from in a
constructor and initialise from that and also have a save member funtion
to write out the archive. Whats so odd about that?

Martin