From: SourceForge.net (noreply_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-27 01:47:59

Bugs item #1228050, was opened at 2005-06-27 01:47
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=107586&aid=1228050&group_id=7586

not just the latest update.
Category: mpl
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Whenever I try to do something like:

typedef fusion::tuple<char, short, int> fusion_types;
typedef fusion::tuple<char*,short*,int*> fusion_pointers;

typedef mpl::transform< fusion_types,
boost::add_pointer<mpl::_1> >::type fusion_result;

I get a compilation error, while the same thing with
mpl::vector instead of fusion::tuple compiles perfectly
well.

If I understand the problem right, dispatched
implementation of push_front on tuples refers
boost::fusion::meta::push_front, which is forward
declared but never defined. Is it by design or was it left
to add implementation later?

Another thing you might want to check (not directly
related to this) is that tuple iterator does not define
iterator category, that was required by some mpl
algorithms.

I've got here GCC 3.4 (under Linux FC3) and boost 1.32
taken from boost CVS.

See attachment for the program to reproduce the
problem (uncomment two last lines) and compilation log.