From: Michael Stevens (mail_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-30 02:37:21

On Wednesday 29 June 2005 09:34,Rob Stewart <stewart_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> What about putting them in a class template?  Then you could
> introduce typedefs to simplify the expressions the compiler must
> grok.

Rob, thanks for the reply. It stimulated a few ideas and I now have a
solution. The actual problem (in uBLAS) was slightly more complex then the
'hard' function as the return value depended also on the template argument.
With a few helper classes and a lot a PTS I can deduce the return value and
provide apply functions. Now VC only has order overloaded template functions
with single arguments and is happy.

Thanks,
        Michael