From: Jonathan Turkanis (technews_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-30 12:06:23

David Abrahams wrote:

> Normally the EDG options are hidden behind -Qoption, so maybe:
>
> -Qoption,c,--export
>
> and
>
> -Qoption,c,--template_directory

Thanks. -Qoption,c,--export takes care of part of the problem. Now icl doesn't
complain about unrecognized options or about sytax errors involving "export."
But it doesn't generate ".et" files, and isn't able find the template
implementations. Also, -Qoption,c,--template_directory isn't recongized, but
this shouldn't matter for simple cases when everything is in one directory.

Jonathan